Colleges & Universities
- Service-learning courses increases student retention
- Courses enhanced community relations
- Students are more likely to graduate
- The program contributes to career development
- Students have stronger faculty relationships
We recognize Service-Learning Excellence FELLOWS by providing students with certificates of completion.
We provide FACULTY RESOURCES to assist service-learning courses and incorporating SL into their research.
We provide our SL Fellows the opportunity to apply for Service-Learning Excellence MINI-GRANTS. Faculty may apply for resources (up to $500, per faculty member).